Saturday, November 16, 2013

First DT reveal for Green Tara

Heelloooooo everyone!!! Did anyone miss me???

I know I've been away for awhile because I have been so busy getting ready for my debut on Green Tara. I've also just finished a full week of a forensic sciences conference at Resorts World Sentosa; Saturday is another half a day of workshop for my discipline so please forgive me if I sound a little too excited - it takes 6 cups of coffee to get through the day. It's so awful keeping secret the stuff I've done with their beautiful flowers and ribbons and now I'm so glad I got to share them with you!

This is the first one (and a real simple piece) I've done using the blue/pink pack in my box of DT goodies, and I've matched the True Romance collection from Kaiserkraft with it.


Gosh, how young we looked before we had kids! Don't they just add so much more wrinkles and white hair (and immeasurable joy) to us?

So I've done some layering for the papers as well as for the meshes and lace flower. The lace flower came in white, but I've misted it with some glimmer mist and Shimmerz to fit the color scheme.


My main floral cluster. I've got the Heirloom (becoming a fast favourite) as the main piece, with some accompanying Primula bloom and cherry blossoms colored with glimmer mist. I've also used the Bud and Bow, and flower trims to create a cascade. 


I tucked a little flower-edge ribbon behind the photo and a little Rainforest butterfly above my main flower cluster. I've also cut up the flower spray and tucked the little pieces in here and there.

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- 38MM MESH ROSE RB6734RO
- 38MM MESH PALE BLUE RB6734PB
- FLOWER EDGE ORGANZA PALE PINK RB221PP
- 30MM LACE FLOWER WHITE RB6815WH
- 1.2CM LACE OFF WHITE L28990W
- BUD N BOW 16MM PINK RB6761P
- 3MM PEARL TRIM PALE PINK RBKPPP
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER DUSKY PINK XF9213DP
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER DUSKY PINK XF9332DP
- PRIMULA 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE GREEN XF9325PG
- CHERRY BLOSSOMS WHITE FLC22WH
- FLOWER SPRAYS RED PFSTR
- METAL HEARTS 2.5CM MESH
- RAINFOREST VELVET AND ORGANZA BUTTERFLY 3CM PINK XP0280P

So that's all I have for now. Do drop by my blog the next few days for as I share more of the DT reveal, as well as a couple of special layouts that I've done. There are also lots of exciting stuff happening soon and I just can't wait to share the good news with everyone! Until then, happy scrapping!

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!